DIDYMOS Brand Ambassador
Thank you for the overwhelming interest for brand ambassadors! We are closing the application for now but keep an eye on our newsletters for the next opportunity in the coming months.
We’re looking for DidyFans!
Do you love our products?
Are you ready to share your experience(s) with others (through public social media, private Facebook groups or in a local sling meet?)
Would you be able to provide us with picture or video material which we can share on our channels? (we’ll tag you – if you like!)
We’re looking for babywearing enthusiasts, newbies, babywearing educators, and/or healthcare professionals… everyone who’s willing to say they are a #DidyFan and who’d like to try both old(er) products as well as prototypes of new designs or colorways… Grab this chance to be in!
What we expect:
- Commit to this project for at least 3 months. We will re-evaluate our cooperation after this period and if we feel like this is working for both you and us we’ll be happy to continue!
- Please share a minimum of 5 pictures a month, this can be in a Facebook group, on your social media, a parenting forum or if you only want us to post it you can share with us directly.
- We ask you to send us the pictures too, for our use on social media, our webshop or other promotional material.
- Engage in our community. This can be commenting / answering questions on our social media, in Facebook groups or on your own channels. Like our posts, stay up to date .. that would be nice!
- Help us promote key features of Didymos products.
Did you know we offer our jersey wrap in every size? ( Maybe it would be fun to explore what you can do with a short jersey wrap!) or how about the extra wide woven wraps we make. Great for a toddler! And we offer narrower wraps (and ringslings) upon request for premature babies.
We don’t prioritize how many followers you have, it’s your opinion that matters & we’d love more pictures of everyday babywearing life. Show others how our products make parenting easier.
Fun videos, great tutorials or fancy finishes would be nice… but are not a condition to take part in this program.
If so, fill out the form below and tell us why you’d love to be in our #DidyFan project! Those who are selected will be added to an exclusive Facebook group, get first looks at new products and will receive at least one of our products to try (and keep).