The Onbuhimo carrier, originating from Japan, is worn up high on the back and is designed for babies, toddlers, and children who can sit unassisted. Fast to put on and to take off - ideal for toddlers who love frequent ups and downs!
Without a waist belt and worn on the back, it is also a perfect choice for a pregnant mother who can carry her child without putting pressure on the growing belly.
Made of the same high quality fabric as Didymos baby wraps, the Didy Onbuhimo supports your child‘s back perfectly and holds her/him in a healthy and safe position. Individually adjustable and easy to handle, the Didy Onbuhimo carrier allows for close, stress-free babywearing.
- Suitable for caregivers of different body shapes and sizes
- Wide, padded shoulder straps, individually adjustable
- Back panel made from DIDYMOS wrap fabrics with inherent diagonal stretch allowing the panel to conform to your child‘s shape and to crreate a supportive and comfortable pouch
- Adjustable chest strap to optimize the fit of of the shoulder straps and the pouch
- Fully adjustable seat width to conform to your child‘s size
- Padded edges to protect the back of your child‘s knees
- Adjustable head rest to provide secure hold and support for your child‘s neck and head
- Suitable for children who can sit unassisted, weight from abt. 7 to 20 kg
Didy Onbuhimo made from our Trias Rosé Linen wrap fabric - lightweight and woven from best organic cotton and linen. Slate grey and rosé coloured yarns interplay to add still more appeal and style to our decorative Trias pattern.
Surface weight: 230 g/m²
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry
Colour: Slate Grey, Rosé
Age of child: From sitting age, abt. 7 to 20 kg