Buckle around your waist, sit your baby in the soft pouch, tie the shoulder straps and you are ready. You can go wherever you want to go and do whatever needs to be done while your baby is snuggled up and held like in a woven wrap.
A semi-structured, half buckle carrier, our DidyKlick combines the comfortable support and mouldability of a woven wrap with the convenience and simplicity of a buckle carrier
Easily adjustable, the padded waist belt is secured with a clip-buckle ensuring support around the torso. The large, adjustable body panel made of wrap fabric creates a soft pouch offering a safe place for your little one. Wide and spreadable, the shoulder straps can be tied in a variety of ways to mould around your shoulders allowing a high degree of adjustability for all shapes and sizes. They ensure a snug and enjoyable fit while adding an extra level of comfort and support. The DidyKlick allows you to carry your baby on your front, hip and back at the appropriate ages while your child is always supported across the back and the bottom ensuring the natural spread squat position.
Features at a glance:
- Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle, sturdy, adjustable to all sizes.
- Soft back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstings and fastened onto the straps by snap fasteners .
- Wide, spreadable shoulder straps made from soft woven wrap material for comfortable support in any carrying position
- Material: Body panel and shoulder straps made from DIDYMOS wrap cloth woven from pure organic cotton, skin-friendly, ecologically compatible and sustainable, robust with an inherent diagonal stretch.
- Security: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 and to the ASTM F2236 standard.
- Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
- Fully adjustable and suitable from 3 kg up to 20 kg
For all features of our DidyKlick at a glance click here
Back panel, shoulder straps and waist belt of this DidyKlick are made from baby wrap model Magic Forest Monochrome, a pure, organic cotton fabric featuring our ravishing Magic Forest pattern in a classic anthracite-white combo. With its perfect diagonal stretch, the fabric is pliable and wonderfully adjusts to all shapes and carrying methods.
Material: Straps and panel: 100 % Organic Cotton
Surface weight: 180 g/m²
Colour: Anthracite, Natural
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry
Age of child: From Birth