The Onbuhimo carrier, originating from Japan, is worn up high on the back and is designed for children who can sit unassisted. Like a rucksack it is as fast to put on and to take off - ideal for toddlers who love frequent ups and downs!
Without a waist belt and worn on the back, it is a perfect choice for a pregnant mother who can carry her child without putting pressure on the growing belly.
Made of the same high quality fabric as Didymos baby wraps, the Didy Onbuhimo supports your child‘s back and holds her/him in a healthy and safe position. Individually adjustable and easy to handle, the Didy Onbuhimo carrier allows for close, stress-free babywearing.
Features that make our Didy Onbuhimo so comfortable:
- Suitable for caregivers of different body shapes and sizes
- Wide, padded shoulder straps, individually adjustable
- Back panel made from DIDYMOS high quality wrap fabrics with inherent diagonal stretch allowing the panel to conform to your child‘s shape and to crreate a supportive and comfortable pouch
- Adjustable chest strap to optimize the fit of of the shoulder straps and the pouch
- Fully adjustable seat width to conform to your child‘s size
- Padded edges to protect the back of your child‘s knees
- Adjustable head rest to provide secure hold and support for your child‘s neck and head.
- Suitable for children who can sit unassisted, weight from abt. 7 to 20 kg
Back panel and shoulder straps of this DidyOnbuhimo are made from our baby wrap woven for the EBW 2021 - a rainbow coloured organic cotton wrap featurng "I carry you always" woven in many languages across the wrap.
Surface weight: 220 g/m²
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry
Colour: Rainbow Colours
Age of child: From sitting age, abt. 7 to 20 kg